Mobility and Delivery Agent (Part-Time)
Port of Tampa Cruise Terminals – Tampa, FL
Reports To: Operations Manager, Mobility Supervisor
Our Mobility Agents are expected to provide excellent customer service to guests that require mobility assistive devices throughout their cruise vacation. This would require being in direct contact with the Mobility Supervisor and/or our client to resolve issues for the guest.
- Responsible for being in direct communication with Mobility Supervisor on operational days to ensure the services are running accordingly.
- Assist with set up of mobility area as needed and break down at the end of the day.
- Relate rental equipment information to guests or to team members for better understanding of rental process or how to utilize equipment.
- Responsible for equipment which includes inventory of items, ensuring equipment in good working order and following sanitization procedures to ensure equipment has be cleaned properly.
- Responsible for reporting any pertinent info about the day to the Mobility Supervisor in order to help answer any queries in regards to mobility operations or client complaints.
- Work with Mobility Supervisor to learn programs, provide software feedback and new techniques to be able to expand a high quality of service to all guests.
- Once trained on client systems, be responsible for managing orders in system for assigned location.
- Responsible for clocking in and out via Gusto app once on site; ensuring any breaks and scheduled end times are followed or deviations communicated to the Mobility Supervisor.
- Ensure that highest standards of safety, security and environmental compliance are maintained throughout operations.
- Report all work related incidents/accidents internally and to our client in a timely manner.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain the highest level of guest customer service and offering a certain level of cheer or sympathy as the situation requires.
- Answer general questions in an accurate and pleasant manner and provide pertinent information regarding boarding and sailing; take the initiative to assist guests. If unable to respond and resolve on your own, know when to elevate to upper management.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities for Delivery Agents
- Receive pre-booked equipment from the ScootAround warehouse team. Get clearance from Customs.
- Take the equipment onboard the ship and deliver to the stateroom(s).
- Collect all equipment onboard rented for the previous cruise, get clearance from Customs, call and hold/turn over to the ScootAround warehouse team.
- Positive Attitude.
- Required to perform basic data input functions on a laptop computer, tablet or handheld device.
- Communicate clearly with peers and guests.
- Listen to guests questions; respond and resolve appropriately
- Greet each guest with a warm smile while maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain dependable attendance and follow appearance guidelines and cruise line brand standards.
- Remain flexible and willing to adapt to schedule or position modifications at the request of an on-site Supervisor
The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Will also accept evidence of current enrollment for students aged 16 or 17.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
Skills/Abilities Pertinent to This Position
- Verbal & Written communication skills in English. Other languages not needed but can be an asset.
- Passion for customer service / satisfaction
- Ability to interact and work at all levels as a team member
- Great attention to detail dealing in embarkations documentation and requirements.
- Flexibility/adaptability to change while multi-tasking
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Manual dexterity required for moving rental equipment and assisting guests with how to operate equipment. Must be able to stand constantly for the entire shift (4-8 hours), often in the same position.
In some cases, ability to lift, carry, push or pull items 10-20lbs.
Timeline & Tasks
Provided and reviewed during first day scheduled including specifics per client including required forms and training on systems.